Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Traded my Nikon D600

jgreg

Sheboygan Falls, US
401 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
jgreg Silver Member Charter Member
Sun 16-Jun-13 07:47 AM

I got sick and tired of the dirt and grease in my Nikon D600 so I traded it for a Fujifilm XE1 and 18-55mm f/2.8 lens. The images are sharper and cleaner than my D600 and with no dirt. The camera is superb. Built great and just looks like quality from the word go. Even the box looks like quality. You know like the Apple stuff comes. I still have my Nikon D7100 that I like better than D600. I wanted this Fujifilm XE1 when I got the D600 but it wasn't available then. I read the reviews and they are right on with this camera. Ken Rockwell's BS about the color is just that. I like the color from this camera. I have been shooting mostly in Provia or they also call it standard. Smooth great files with fast auto focus. ISO is the best I have ever used. I really like this camera and no wonder Will Crocket does too.

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

G