Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Images from D600 number 4

Joecosentino

Whitesboro, US
94 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Joecosentino Gold Member Nikonian since 07th Sep 2012
Sat 27-Apr-13 08:26 PM

I could not get the images to upload (don't know why) so the images I am talking about can be seen at todays posy (4/27/13) go www.keeponshooting.com Sorry for the inconvenience. This whole issue is just frustrating.

Just opened my 4th D600 but on my new Nikkor 16 to 35 mm lens and decided to see if thinks are better. I used LR 5's new dust visitation feature to inspect the images. The first photo is shot number 1, Ok maybe it was a dirty sensor from the factory. The follow 2 images are shot number 45 and 117. all photos are of the sky at f22. By shot number 117 the chunks of #### were starting to show in the unprocessed photos, and they were taking on shapes that did not look like the dust on the first frame.

I know some people say suck it up its just dust but buts it clear this is a real problem that Nikon refuses to fix. They just keep shipping defective cameras. The serial number on this one starts with 3070.

All photos shot at f 22 a new 16 to 35 lens was attached to the camera and never removed until I took it off repack the body for return to my dealer.

I used LR 5 and its new dust visualization feature so there would be a consistent method for testing and I couldn't be accused of over processing the photos.

I almost feel like Nikon paid Adobe to but this feature into LR 5 just so people can clean up their dusty photos. (thats another topic for another time)

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

http://www.keeponshooting.com

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Images from D600 number 4