Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Just got a refurbed D600 today and it is fantastic!

James23p

Memphis, US
11252 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
James23p Moderator Awarded for his wide variety of skills, a true generalist both in film and digital photography Nikonian since 25th Apr 2004
Fri 22-Mar-13 05:47 PM

My wife bought me a D600 and MB-D14 and it is great. It is a simpler camera in many aspects than my D700 IE the AF choices and it seems it has a smaller menu. There are a few more buttons that pull double duty but I like it. It feels very good not as solid as my D700 but still excellent and its not that much smaller. I haven't had it long enough for a real comparison to my D700 but I think they will make an excellent pair in my bag. Plus my unit's sensor came clean as a whistle and I have been changing lens and shooting since this morning and no dust yea(it is a refurbed unit with about 756 shutter actuations). So be prepared when I first got my D700 I drove that forum nuts now I will work on you guys.

Jim

Share, Learn and Inspire
www.nikonians.org

Click on image to view larger version

I will use film until the last roll and last lab are gone. Go Navy

G