Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

A question about D600 and my current lenses

Tealorn

CA
3 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Tealorn Silver Member Nikonian since 04th Nov 2012
Fri 25-Jan-13 10:21 PM

I am wondering if anyone has any advice for me. A friend has set-up an opportunity for me to shoot photos for a small awards ceremony. It is in a small venue with unknown lighting and no ability to preview. I am just starting out (and still learning) so i don't have a lot of equipment. I have a Nikkor 50mm 1.8G lens, a Nikkor 24-85 3.5-4.5G lens, Nikkor AF 28-100mm 3.5-5.6G and a Sigma 70-300mm 4-5.6 lens (no image stabilization)...I have only 1 camera body, D600. I am wondering which lens you would use primarily? Also if you have any advice, I would appreciate it. I know that I need to invest in good glass, but I can't afford to before the event (next Thursday) and nor am I in a position to rent anything. Thank you for your feedback......I am open to anything constructive.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: A question about D600 and my current lenses

G