Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

D600 - deal at Costco

NikDik

Smithfield, US
2 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
NikDik Registered since 14th Oct 2009
Sat 22-Dec-12 12:54 AM

Just came back from Costco, and they have a D600 package designed for Costco only. Includes D600, 24-85 VR, 70-300 VR, custom Nikon shoulder bag, 32 GB SD card, and WU-1b wireless dongle. For $2389. That is the best deal I've seen yet on D600.

The bag is a really nice messenger bag that holds the body with lens plus two other lenses and accessories in a reasonable space. And, although the bag is Nikon, it doesn't have the big logo on it to attract unwanted attention. I looked all over, and could not find the bag anywhere on line.

I just bought the D600 + 24-85 zoom package from B&H. Since I also just bought the new 70-200 f/4, I decided the Costco package was not such a great deal that would make it worth returning my camera to B&H.

But some other Nikonians might be interested - if they know about the deal ???

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

G