Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Help with credit for price drop on D600?

EYeye

FORT WORTH, US
411 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
EYeye Silver Member Nikonian since 16th Sep 2012
Mon 17-Dec-12 11:19 PM

Bought body 9-19-12 and 24-85mm VR 10-17-12. Fort Worth Camera - a Nikon dealer.

Nikon allowed them to match then price drop on package as though I had bought at same time (I knew that they would going in, wanted some time to see if 50mm 1.4G would be sufficient for needs - decided the zoom would make a great travel lens & it does).

Now as most of you know Nikon offers this same package for seven hundred dollars less ($1995.99).

AmEx does NOT have a price protection 90 day policy (I called them).

Just spent 20 minutes on hold with Nikon help - and no way to leave voice mail unless you know someone there by name or have mailbox number.

Anyone know how to contact Nikon about whether they will refund (or credit towards new purchase) the difference between price then and now?

Many thanks.

EYeye

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Help with credit for price drop on D600?

G