Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Is the D600 worth the buy right now?

tincam7

US
97 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
tincam7 Registered since 07th Sep 2012
Tue 06-Nov-12 05:16 PM

I am considering getting a new camera- maybe not right away, but I wanted to make sure there was not something I am missing. I have been hearing about the dust issue, particularly with the D600, and this is the camera I am considering to buy. From my understanding, the issue with the dust is from the camera itself, not lenses, etc. But does anyone know if/think Nikon will be resolving this issue? Or is there another camera that is worth the buy in the same general price range? Also, is there a chance Nikon will release an upgraded, better version of the D600 (i.e. D600s), just as they did with the D300?

I would appreciate any feedback regarding the situation. I wouldn't want to buy a camera that is prone to extreme amounts of dust, although everything else about the D600 seems desirable to me.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Is the D600 worth the buy right now?

G