Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Got a grip? Need a favor

PerroneFord

Tallahassee, US
2807 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
PerroneFord Silver Member Nikonian since 07th Apr 2011
Mon 22-Oct-12 07:58 PM

Hey guys,

Can someone who owns at D600 with the grip please confirm that the AE-L/AF-L button CAN invoke autofocus? I am trying to see if my grip is defective. When I press the button, I Can see AEL/AFL light up in viewfinder, but the camera won't focus when I press the button.

When I press the same button on the actual body, everything works as normal. And the shutter button on the grip works as normal also.

Thanks in advance.

-P

------
Webpage: http://www.ptfphoto.com

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Got a grip? Need a favor

G