Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Questions regarding the D600

melindapfeiffer

Raleigh, US
174 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
melindapfeiffer Registered since 10th Jun 2008
Thu 13-Sep-12 07:21 PM

Hi all,

Well, still no D400 and beginning to give up hope. Therefore, I would like to know the answers to the following questions, and hopefully someone can answer them:

1) I don't see an AF-ON button on the D600. I have de-coupled the shutter and the metering and use the AF-ON for focusing on my D300, and I like to be able to do that. Can you do this on the D600?

2) If I "upgrade" to the D600, will I have to replace my lenses? My 35mm f/1.8 says DX on it in big gold letters, so I'm assuming YES on that one. I also assume the Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8 will also have to be replaced since it also says DX on it. Not sure about my 50mm f/1.8.

Thanks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Melinda

Visit my Gallery: https://images.nikonians.org/galleries/showgallery.php/ppuser/181777/cat/500

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

G