Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

D600 viewfinder, its size, accessories and focusing screens

dragan_nikon

Novi Sad, CS
14 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
dragan_nikon Registered since 12th Jun 2012
Mon 08-Oct-12 02:57 PM

Hi all,

as a D300 user, I am upgrading to D600 in a recent future. Shallower dof and better noise performance is what I need, but I am also very interested about some D600 info that is very scarcely found on internet.

Viewfinder size, availability to change focusing screens, and viewfinder magnifiers.

So here goes:

How much (if any) size improvement there is between D300(s) viewfinder and that of a D600?

Does D600 have the ability to change focusing screens to custom ones (as Katzeye?) And are there any available, as I can't find them?

What viewfinder magnifier would fit D600 without cutting out corners of image or degrading what you see in any other form?

Reason for asking all of this is probably obvious - I would like to use some old fast MF primes for planned shots.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: D600 viewfinder, its size, accessories and focusing...

G