Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

D 600 images are ugly green, I would not call that shift

clickhans

UM
1161 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
clickhans Registered since 10th Jul 2012
Wed 03-Oct-12 08:56 PM

I returned the D 800 2 month ago for the problem and ordered the D 600 hoping Nikon would have fixed it. Oh my god - the colors are the same way off. I experiment since 4 days now including Ken's answer to shift to M1 but nothing does resolve that problem how geen colors appear. Not only on the LCD no, all JPG images have the neongreen touch.

How dissapointing!

And allow me one more to rant about. With this 2100 $ camera Nikon does give you the same little crappy "easy to loose device" to fiddel around to cover the viewfinder to avoid light coming in. Oh Nikon, the thing you did very well on the D800 was the highly evolved button to cover the viewfinder, whow! Like in the past I still carry a black cotton rag with me to resolve the problem and if folks asked what I am doing I show how customer-friendy the high tech cover works on upper level Nikon cameras.

Anyone here who has figured out how to solve the green damage?

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: D 600 images are ugly green, I would not call that ...

G