Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Priest

Bedford, US
480 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Priest Silver Member Nikonian since 28th Oct 2011
Wed 13-Aug-14 06:22 AM

I have been saving my money to get into the FX cameras. I have plenty of lens beside my DX lens so I am ready in that department. Now my problem becomes the reviews` which are so mixed I am afraid to make a mistake-I be sorry for and waste my minimal savings. Buy a camera and then send it away-no thanks. Risk a repaired 600 and wish I had the 610-which to me is not worth the extra 3-4 hundred or is it? The 800 series is too far out of reach to purchase and I would never put that much on a credit card. Not interested at all in video-never used on my other DX cameras. So what do I do get a used but repaired or will Nikon's problems bit me? Get a refurbished-savings can be minimal! But they are good-So arises the problem-I am dreaming of the 35mm format or does it just remain a memory. Health is bad so I would like the FX even is it is for a little while or I get lucky and it is a longer little while-What is the consensus -which one or none? Thanks for your time. Ron

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Wishing is not Good Enough.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Which one or none?