Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Do you see AF issue in these shots?

infamily

Petaluma, US
227 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
infamily Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 10th Sep 2009
Sat 09-Jun-12 06:17 PM

Hello All,

I know this is not a scientific test but a test of how I would normally use the camera. Took these shots yesterday, I tried to maintain same distance and plane when focusing. First picture is left most sensor, second is sensor 3 on left the last one is center sensor. These were taken hand held 24- 70 mm lens set at 55 mm f2.8 ISO set on auto. Aperture priority all exposed to 1/60s. I cropped all pics slightly to frame the box

couple of questions -

First is this a reasonable way to see if my camera has focus issues with left sensors?

Do you see focus issues with this camera? If yes, what do you see and what should I look for?

As always, thanks in advance for all your help and advice

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)

Sandeep B
So much to learn, so little time.

visit
my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.