Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Best photo technique books and DVD courses to improve skills to enthusiast and professional level?

ExtremePic

FI
26 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
ExtremePic Registered since 23rd Apr 2012
Fri 11-May-12 10:37 PM

Hi,
I would like to improve my photography skills on the technique side and I am looking for the best books. That means enough depth & detail and still easy to understand; with tables of DOF, of exposure settings, specially for the D800.

I have visited book stores and surfed in Amazon descriptions and reader reviews. Most of the books on the marked are for beginners and teach nothing new for me.

What books and DVD courses would you recommend me?

As far I just ordered following books:

- Bryan Peterson: Understanding Exposure
- Bryan Peterson: Understanding Shutter Speed
- Tony Worobiec: The Complete Guide to Digital Low Light and Night Photography

I tried to order the Karl Taylor Digital Photography DVDs (from UK) and/or the US DVD sets of Emanuele Pontoriero. But is seems that they don´t send them abroad =(

Thank you for your suggestions.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Best photo technique books and DVD courses to impro...

G