Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Experience with Nikon D800 and Apple's "Aperture 3.2.3"?

oeksen37

Copenhagen V, DK
73 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
oeksen37 Basic Member
Thu 10-May-12 07:19 PM

I have been reading a lot of threads about NEF-files from D800 entering into Lightroom (various versions of the latter), but so far not been able to find any threads about NEF-files from D800 into "Aperture" (latest version). Would appreciate hearing from Nikonians having gained some knowledge and experience with D800 and "APERTURE"...thanks! In my own case there is no problems as such importing from D800 into "Aperture", BUT once entered into the latter, the process of editing the files and in particular the rendering of f.inst. "dodge and burning" etc. is indeed very slow (I am very well aware of the very big file size produced by D800).

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Experience with Nikon D800 and Apple's "Aperture 3....

G