Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
vchelf

Houston, US
284 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
vchelf Gold Member Nikonian since 14th Sep 2009
Thu 03-May-12 02:53 AM

Dearest D800,

As I eagerly await the phone call announcing that you will become part of my family, I wanted you to know that I am making special preparations for your arrival.  I ordered Sandisk Extreme Pro SDHC and CF cards - both 32GB - to sate your voracious appetite.  I assure you there are plenty of 8GB and 16GB cards to snack on, too!  I purchased an extra EN-EL15 battery to give you an extra boost of energy in case you wear down.  I even confirmed that the new battery isn't on the recall list so no harm comes to you.  I ordered you a custom fitted L-bracket from Really Right Stuff so you can fit snugly in the Markins ballhead clamp on top of the Gitzo carbon fiber tripod.

I cleared out a comfy space for you in the ThinkTank roller bag.

So, I am ready for you.  Your lenses and flashes await your arrival.  I'm just waiting for the call so I can meet you and bring you home.  Please hurry- the anticipation is agonizing!

Yours truly,

Victor Chelf
Houston, TX

Visit my Zenfolio gallery.

G