Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

D800E arrived today and I am 1000 miles from home.

dgberg

Mohnton,Pa., US
1205 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
dgberg Dan is an accomplished photographer and fine art printer. With his fine art printing business and workshop experience he eagerly shares a unique perspective with all Nikonians - how to produce salable professional prints to discerning customers and teaching those skills. Registered since 25th Aug 2007
Wed 25-Apr-12 09:34 AM | edited Wed 25-Apr-12 05:03 PM by dgberg

My wife called me from home to let me know my D800E was just delivered. I was expecting another month.
Thanks to my very good friend Allen at Allens Camera in Levittown,Pa. A great shop!
And where am I,Fargo ,ND. At least in my occupation that equates to 2+15 to Reading ,Pa.
Just a quick shot from my iPhone on the way home last night. Sorry no tripods allowed in the cockpit. Just wanted to show that I am not exceeding the red line to get back home.
For those that care MMO for the CJ3 is .742 and I am at .732
I am sure those aviators out there will pin point my exact location and speed off my EFIS system.
Pictures w/ Zeiss 21 to follow in a day or two.

Just to add. Am home now working on the setup. All I had laying around was a 8GB flash card. Popped it in and 99 pictures in Raw,total. Looks like a couple of 32 giggers are in order.

Click on image to view larger version

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)

Dan Berg
www.bergscanvasgallery.com
www.bergscustomfurniture.com

G