Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
JHzlwd

Calgary, CA
458 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
JHzlwd Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 03rd Oct 2007
Tue 17-Apr-12 09:56 PM

FWIW I have prepared a page of D800 commentary based on personal experience. This is followed with a half-dozen snapshots. The camera is so new I have not had time to do more than take a few dozen shots altogether. I'll post more images later.

The page is not really a review - just some hastily compiled observations and snapshots. To summarize, a truly amazing photographic instrument. There have been some early reports of a few problems such as amp noise but cannot duplicate any of this. In strenuous tests, not even one dead or stuck pixel. This is unprecedented and possibly just a matter of good luck. Anyway,it is now up to me to become a photographer good enough to fully utilize this superb camera. Worth every penny of the cost.

Here's a direct link to the page:

http://www.wolfwillow.com/Photo/WPhoto/PhotoTopics/CR_D800/WPTNikon_D800.php

Best wishes,
JH

http://www.wolfwillow.com/Photo/WPhoto

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: D800 Mini-review