Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

D800 available in London, UK

agitater

Toronto, CA
4551 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
agitater Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 18th Jan 2007
Fri 27-Apr-12 09:43 PM | edited Fri 27-Apr-12 09:44 PM by agitater

For all you Londoners pining for a D800, Adam at Sunrise Digital on Tottenham Court Road actually had two in stock as of Friday morning. He sold one. If someone gets there early on Saturday morning, a D800 will be yours. I walked into the shop today (Friday) as the happy customer was leaving. The other D800 was still there when the shop closed.

Adam always manages to get his hands on legitimate UK gear that few (and sometimes none) others have early on in retail camera product cycles. Nikon, Canon and Fujifilm are his specialities. Anyway, there's no price gouging - he's selling strictly at the UK retail list price.

My Photo.Net Gallery
My Nikonians Gallery

Howard Carson

G