Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Decision Made- Nikon D800 E

psf914

Traverse City, US
3063 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
psf914 Registered since 11th Oct 2007
Wed 21-Mar-12 06:22 PM | edited Wed 21-Mar-12 11:45 PM by psf914

First of all thanks for all the great information and article leads here regarding the Nikon 800 and 800E. Based on lots of reading for the past few days I've pre-ordered a D800E. I have the Nikon 70-200 2.8, Nikon 300mm 2.8 and Nikon 24-120 f4 and recently picked up the Nikon 105 Micro f2.8. I've been shooting with the D300 and D300S and wanted a full frame camera for sometime.... So this should be a great addition and looking forward to seeing what it can do in the field. Since I shoot mostly handheld and focus on wildlife and landscapes this sounded like a better choice. Also should be getting my first tripod in the coming months. Hope to see images from those of you who get your hands on this camera as soon as possible.

Cheers and thanks again for all the helpful information on this forum.

Peter

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Decision Made- Nikon D800 E

G