Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Exposure event marker - output signal - Nikon D800

daladai

US
4 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
daladai Registered since 07th Feb 2014
Fri 07-Feb-14 07:00 PM

Hello,

I am looking for an exposure event marker output signal from Nikon D800. The idea is to use the flash sync signal. I have a few question regarding this matter.

1. Is the flash sync signal available at every shutter speeds, at every exposure modes? Or it is available only up to the flash sync speed (1/250 or 1/320)?
2. What kind of signal is generated by the flash sync connector (i.e. what kind of signal/voltage/strength)?
3. Any other ideas for exposure event marker signal?

Thank you!

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Exposure event marker - output signal - Nikon D800

G