Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Optical Glass LCD Protector - D800

GaryPk

Bailey, US
537 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
GaryPk Silver Member Nikonian since 01st May 2012
Tue 07-Jan-14 04:52 PM | edited Tue 07-Jan-14 05:45 PM by GaryPk

Hi All ... I have broken the optical glass protector that goes on the small LCD screen on top of the camera twice now. Not sure if I am really protecting the camera or just wasting money since these break easily. The screen being protected is inset and is not likely to get scratched like the larger LCD screen.

Has the small screen protector saved your camera or is it just a nuisance? Do you know of one stronger than the D800 model I have been getting from FOTGA in China?

Thank you... Gary

www.GaryPackPhotography.com

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Optical Glass LCD Protector - D800

G