Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Finally after 3 bodies....

aztwang

Avondale, US
408 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
aztwang Gold Member Nikonian since 17th Dec 2009
Sat 07-Sep-13 06:38 AM

I received my forth D800e and all focus points are spot on. Praise the Lord, High 5!!!!! Over the past year I have had 1 new D800' 1 used D800 and 1 used D800e. The new D800 went to Nikon for repair, came back with the same issue( that was early on in the D800/e repair process) and returned both used ones to sellers for the same issue.
I was lucky to come across a D800e that the owner wasn't sure if it had an issue because he never uses any other A/F point than the center. I asked him if he would send it to Nikon before I purchased with a A/F complaint . He said sure, sent it in, they repaired A/F and this thing is spot on, all points, thru viewfinder and Live View, they are all the same. I started enjoying this body with my 85 1.4 and the 200 F2. and I am ecstatic.
"Technical aspects MUST be innate"

Visit my website: phxsports.net

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

G