Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
FFN

Hudson, US
1196 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
FFN Gold Member Donor Ribbon. Awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Charter Member
Wed 01-May-13 11:43 AM

Having sold my D800 to raise funds for either a D4 or D800e, I am looking for comments from some of you who shoot both and can give some insight on the differences in image quality, focus accuracy and color rendition. While I mostly print my own shots at 8.5x11, I also like to print 13x19 on a Canon Pro100. Once in a great while, I will order a 20x30 from Mpix.

Most all of my shooting is landscape, architecture, macro and portraits with no tripod (travel light). Much of the architecture is indoor as well as portraits and church shots where light is limited and flash is not possible.

If you have any side by side shots to illustrate, that would be good as well. Recalling my D3s, I found it to be great to handle, superb in focus speed and accuracy with color that was a little less great than the D800, except in low light where it was stellar.

So how would I find the D4 vs a D800e?

Visit JamesDane.Com.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: D4 vs D800e