Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Amateur Photographer award re D800 - unable to access info

Zareeba

Stockton-on-Tees, UK
175 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Zareeba Gold Member Nikonian since 08th Apr 2008
Fri 29-Mar-13 07:52 AM

This doesn't really belong here except incidentally, but I don't know where else to post it...anyway I received an email from Nikon Professional Update which included a link (re the D800) to the Nikon EU website. However, whenever I try to access the Nikon EU website it crashes Internet Explorer. Has anyone else come across this problem? I can't get onto the website (for obvious reasons) to tell them about the problem, and I can't find anywhere on the US website that would enable me to tell them either. It's a nuisance as I like to check the Nikon website out periodically but now I just can't get onto it at all.

Any ideas?

D4, D800, D600

It ain't so much the things we don't know that get us in trouble. It's the things we know that just ain't so.

Why is this thus? What is the reason of this thusness?

- Artemus Ward

G