Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

green cast ? patches yellow-green not uniform on LCD

geneluck

Reading, UK
3177 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
geneluck Silver Member Nikonian since 16th Oct 2004
Sat 09-Mar-13 08:56 PM

I am in Tromsø to capture some northern light shots. When I reviewed some of the pictures taken during the day I saw some weird light yellow green patches not at all uniform on the LCD only visible against some white grey sky. ( I haven't had time to load them on the computer yet). I suspect it it the green cast issue I have found threads but nowhere did I see in these posts a description saying if it is just a colour shift or like me some slight yellow-green streaks of quite irregular pattern.
Anyone with any idea of what this could be? thank you for help.
Jean-luc

Jean-luc

Visit my travel website at http://www.jlpepin.com

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: green cast ? patches yellow-green not uniform on L...

G