Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
jtmcg

Simsbury, US
5032 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
jtmcg Moderator Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Awarded for his high level skills, specially in Wildlife, Macro & Landscape Photography Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 Nikonian since 22nd Mar 2007
Mon 02-Apr-12 07:22 PM

I was curious about the dimensions and weight of the MB-D12 battery pack, just as a comparison in size and weight between my D300 plus MB-D10 and the D800 with the MB-D12. Unfortunately Nikon doesn't include this info in the MB-D12 description on the website. At least I couldn't find it

I looked in the MB-D10 manual that I have and it has that info so I went to the download section at Nikon USA and they don't have the manual for the MB-D12 available for download yet.

Don't know why Nikon doesn't include any specs on these battery packs in the descriptions on the website. If anyone has gotten one of these (I think some have been shipped) could you reply with LXWXH and Wt? Actually LXW should be the same as the D800 so height and weight.

Thanks.

John

G