Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Survey from B&H regarding my D800 pre-order

outdoors4me

US
246 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
outdoors4me Silver Member Nikonian since 16th Nov 2009
Mon 02-Apr-12 01:07 PM

So, I received this survey request from B&H this morning and I decided that I would fill it out.

I have purchased several things lately to get ready for the D800 hopefully coming my way.

At the top of the survey was an ORDER NUMBER. I assumed it would be one of the orders that were already shipped to me and they were wanting to get feedback on the experience. But to my surprise, it was the order # for the D800.

This whole survey was in the context of me having contacted B&H about the order - but I have not. Anyway, in the comments sections I did say that myself and others on this board were kind of perplexed as to what was going on regarding the D800 at B&H. I was careful to state that I remain a happy customer but that the lack of information had raised some concern.

So, I'll let you know if I hear back from this survey. I probably won't, but who knows.

Beck

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Survey from B&H regarding my D800 pre-order