Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

New 70-200mm 2.8 VRII

Timeshifte

Dayton, US
206 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Timeshifte Gold Member Nikonian since 10th May 2012
Thu 03-Jan-13 07:10 PM

I have been having trouble getting as sharp a photo as I thought I should with my D800E. Thinking the lens was not resolving well enough for the extended resolution of the D800E I broke down and ordered a new 70-200mm 2.8 VRII, got it today, it is an amazing lens, it solved any sharpness problems I was having. I used it vr on and vr off and it shoots nothiing but sharp! I have been shooting for 45 years and never had a problem with camera shake till I got the D800E, its a fantastic camera but it definately demands the best in technique and len's . Now I need to find some work so I can get the 24-70 2.8. The picture I attaching is as it came from the camera, 1/100 f11 200mm Its a Christmas cactus that I gave my wife when were were dating 37 years ago, neither of us left !

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

G