Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Memory Card Case for D800 and workflow

Bulgakov

Winter Springs, US
97 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Bulgakov Registered since 31st Oct 2006
Sun 16-Dec-12 02:40 PM

I never seemed to have this problem with my D300 when I just had CF cards to worry about. I kept the empty ones in the top pocket of my camera bag and when they were filled I put them into the bottom pocket. It was simple.

Now that I am using both SD's and CF's and the number of cards I'm using/carrying has doubled, I find myself misplacing and losing cards and in one instance even reformatting the the card I had used earlier in the day. The fact that the cards are differed sizes and fill up at different times also complicates the issue.

I'm looking for a card case that holds and protects both CF and SD cards. If it would hold 10 of each that would be perfect. Something that is big enough that I don't lose it (or it can hook to my camera bag) but yet small enough it doesn't unnecessarily fill my bag would be perfect. Inexpensive is good also.

Is there a specific workflow (cardflow?) that you follow that works? How do you keep track of what is what and keep from losing them or writing over them? Any help on both issues is appreciated.

Thanks.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Memory Card Case for D800 and workflow