Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Advice need from fellow Nikonions

fires1

pinellas park, US
81 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
fires1 Registered since 04th Oct 2011
Mon 22-Oct-12 07:43 PM

I bought my D800 late July, and never thought I had the left focus problem, as most to all of my shooting is through the view finder. I did test's only through that shooting method and thought all was fine. Well in early September my wife went to the hospital for 3 stent's after triple bypass from June, so my shooting was on hold. I finally got a chance, this past weekend to REALLY check out if "all was right" It is not. Live view has the LF issue, but through the view finder does not. So my question is, should I jump on this, or wait till things settle down to send it in. Does anyone know the turnaround time for this, at this point in time? I would like to think it will get better first of the year....comments?

Thanks

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

G