Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Phil Pound

Co Cork, IE
211 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Phil Pound Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning a Nikonians Annual Photo Contest Laureate Ribbon awarded for his second win of a Nikonians Annual Photo Contest Registered since 31st Oct 2011
Fri 12-Oct-12 08:19 AM

I finally got around to shooting off a few frames in the studio, I am impressed with this lttle camera, I cannot say there is anything that I do not like about its performance.
Still waiting on a battery grip just to make it feel bigger in my hands.
I was also given a couple of new batteries, not Nikons own but a company called Hahnel, both failed to perform at all, they took a full charge from the charger but when put into the camera they where both fully discharged. They are on their way back and I am waiting patiently for the Nikon ones to come.

Attached is a couple of shots of a young lady doing work experience with me, we had a slow day so set up my studio lights in every setup I could think of. These are a couple of her favourites, she also took my headshot, so I have included one of those as well.

Cheers

Phil

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit My Website.

Subject
ID