Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Praise for byThom's D800 download PDF book!

richardd300

Dyserth, UK
4508 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
richardd300 Silver Member Nikonian since 19th Apr 2009
Thu 13-Sep-12 08:07 AM

I would just like to say that although a late acquirer of a D800, I felt it sensible to have to hand a definitive reference to accompany it. I wish I had had his book on the D7000 when I bought it, it would have saved me a lot of angst

The reason for my post is to advise newbie D800 users that this really is a comprehensive and extremely well written book that can be downloaded to iPhone, iPad or PC. Thom Hogan seems to transcend all levels of photographers by writing with both fluency, accuracy and also writes in plain english! It's not without humour either.

It's not so much that I've been introduced to much that's totally new to me, but the intricacies of what is to be learned within each camera setting or application has been extremely beneficial. In many ways it took me back to basics and that's never a bad thing. I have learned so much already and is the best money I've spent in quite a while. Nice on Thom.

Richard

Visit my Nikonians gallery

Visit my website www.pixels4u.co.uk
The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. Einstein

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Praise for byThom's D800 download PDF book!

G