Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

What Else Do I Need To Know About Nikon D 800

edmercer

US
3 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
edmercer Silver Member Nikonian since 29th Aug 2012
Thu 30-Aug-12 12:27 PM

Hey everyone, wanted to thank everyone here for all the great info about the nikon D 800. I have owned Nikon digital cameras since the Fuji S1 and finally I am picking up my D 800 tomorrow.

Looking forward to capturing beautiful sharp images like the ones everyone here has posted.

Just curious, as to what else I may need as additions to this new way of shooting with full frame cameras.. I know I now need FX lenses, and high speed flash and sd cards.

I was wondering if anyone has tested which flash units work best with this camera. Had a sb 900 but got rid of it because of overheating issues and have been using an old Lumedyne from my wedding days.

Thanks again, and would appreciate any tips on additional equipment I should add to my camera bag to make for a smooth transition to photographing with full image, high resolution cameras.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: What Else Do I Need To Know About Nikon D 800

G