Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

I need to rent a nikon D800 in the Plano TX area

patrickzacuto

US
2 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
patrickzacuto Registered since 16th Aug 2012
Thu 16-Aug-12 07:55 PM

I need to get a Nikon D800 to our software engineer in Plano TX to troubleshoot a problem we are seeing when using this camera with our Electronic Viewfinder. I can't find any camera companies in the Plano area that have one for rent, so I'm coming to the forum. Is there anyone here who lives close to Plano TX and would be willing to loan our software engineer a D800 camera for a day so he can run some tests? I would be willing to offer one of our Z-Finders in exchange for the time with your camera. The test would only involve plugging the camera into our HDMI EVF and going between standby and record mode on the camera.

If anyone is interested in loaning their camera, or if someone here knows of a place where I can rent a D800 body for a day in the Plano area, please message me through this forum or e-mail me at patrick@zacuto.com

*If this message offends the forum in some way or I'm breaking any terms of use rule, I apologize. I'm in a real pinch and I need a D800 to troubleshoot and fix a problem that a customer of ours has encountered.

G