Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

What do D800 focusing issues look like in real pictures?

Unavailable

Ottawa, CA
132 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Unavailable Registered since 09th Jun 2012
Fri 27-Jul-12 01:36 AM | edited Fri 27-Jul-12 01:38 AM by Unavailable

I have taken several thousand images with my D800. I have not taken any pictures of test charts - they are not my thing .

Has anyone ever seen the dreaded D800 focusing problems in real world images? Or do you need to be taking pictures of static wall charts? Some samples would sure be nice.

Are all focus modes affected? Do each of 3D, AF51/21/9, AF-C/S modes show the same problem?

I haven't done static equipment tests since I was a teenager. Nowadays I just look at the my pictures. Will I ever know if my D800 is defective?

--

Craig

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: What do D800 focusing issues look like in real pict...

G