Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
RufusB43

Hagerstown, US
252 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
RufusB43 Registered since 19th Jan 2009
Sun 24-Jun-12 02:52 PM

This is a spur of the moment shot I took on vacation, hand held, as is. This past week is the first time I have had a chance to use my new 800E and I must say I am impressed with it! I took this pic to see just what kind of clarity it will produce and I think this shows it is just superb. No sharpening done in camera or in post.
I would note that the focus in this pic was the starfish...not the printing, although it turns out the printing is quite clear.

Click on image to view larger version

BTW, just an observation: I just spent 20 minutes resizing this photo, starting with 1200 px on the large side, just as the instructions say. It would not upload! I kept reducing it until I finally got it to accept it as 600 x 401. Good luck in even being able to see the picture!
Attachment#1 (jpg file)

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: New 800E example

G