Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

D800 Price drop in the UK at Amazon

Hotshot2447

Chesterfield, UK
27 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Hotshot2447 Registered since 06th Dec 2006
Thu 21-Jun-12 02:22 PM

I've been contemplating purchasing a D800 ever since the announcement was made. I was unsure as to the £200.00 hike in price when they were first for sale and decided it was the short supply driving prices up. Today I received an email from Amazon, UK, advertising photographic equipment and was shocked to read two things, one that the price was down and secondly that the D800 cameras were in stock.

Needless to say I pressed the button and had a look on the site, yes they were in stock and yes they confirmed the price has been reduced by £200.

That was 6 hours ago, not had confirmation they have shipped it yet but it states 'shipping in progress' on my account details.

Maybe the shortage of supply has been fulfilled and adequate supplies are now coming through.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

G