Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Locating white balance in Nikon Capture NX2

kayautho

Boynton Beach, US
4 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
kayautho Registered since 26th Dec 2011
Sun 01-Jul-12 02:47 AM

I'm trying to set the white balance for an image in nx2. I know the adjustments are part of a dropdown under camera settings in the develop panel in the edit list. However, no matter what I do, camera settings will not appear. For that matter, the develop panel does not become a panel, just the name 'develop' shows. I have nx2 on both a 32bit and 64bit computer and neither will produce the necessary 'camera settings' and correspondingly, the 'white balance'. I downloaded the latest version nx2 which is 2.3 to no avail. I'm sure its something I'm doing wrong. I checked 'preferences'- ng. I tried with jpeg and nef - nothing. If anyone could tell me how to make the 'camera settings' appear, I would be grateful.

arthur kay

G