Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
eric k

San Diego, US
31 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
eric k Registered since 31st May 2007
Sat 12-Nov-11 09:36 PM

Has anyone tried the V1 with the AF-s adaptor? Or, has anyone seen the AF-s adaptor? I was thinking about using the V1 with my 300/4 AF-s for birds. Any ideas .... I've seen a few digiscoping shots taken with a Kowa 88 /V1 and they looked pretty good for digiscope.

Eric Kallen

http://egk.smugmug.com/Photography/RECENT-PHOTOS

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: V1 with AF-s adaptor?
          Reply message RE: V1 with AF-s adaptor on the way!

G