Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Copy .MOV videos to DVD

alaska2012

US
3 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
alaska2012 Registered since 08th Jul 2012
Mon 17-Sep-12 11:43 AM

I have a P510 Coolpix and have been trying for the past week to copy the vacation videos I took from my camera's SD disks to a DVD. I've tried several programs including DVDFAB, Amerisoft, and DVD Creator which are supposed to work with .MOV format videos, but I either get error messages during the copying process, or the disk comes out "successfully copied" but when I go to play it, it skips and freezes on the video.

Does anybody have any suggestions as to what to do? Surely there are many of you out there that want to transfer your home movies created on your Nikon to a DVD. How do you do it and what software has been successful for you? I've never had this problem on my Canon camera and am very frustrated with this situation, so I'd really appreciate any help or suggestions. Thanks.

G