Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Finally decided to go from D90 to D7000

browntdb

Corvallis, US
236 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
browntdb Silver Member Nikonian since 10th Apr 2009
Thu 19-May-11 05:51 AM

It took me many months because I love my D90 so much, but I finally pulled the trigger and purchased the D7000. I know I will love the new capabilities of the D7000.

I kept reading so much about focus issues, but finally decided that with the thousands of D7000's being sold and only a few complaints, the D7000 must be a great camera. My significant other will now be able to use the D90 whenever she wishes.

I also wanted to say how appreciative I am of all the fine comments about the D7000 that I have read over the past months, both pro and con.

Lastly, I purchased the camera from Berger and Berger and Brad was great to work with. I live on the West Coast, and i called at 7:30pm EDT and he was still at the shop and processed my order long after closing time. I usually try to buy locally, but in this case, our local shop had no D7000 bodies available and did not know when the next ones would arrive.

I hope to be a positive contributer to this forum now that I own the D7000.

Terry

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

G