Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
jgreg

Sheboygan Falls, US
401 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
jgreg Silver Member Charter Member
Sat 16-Apr-11 06:40 AM

I have a new Nikon D7000 coming on maybe Monday or Tuesday. I went to Arts Camera Plus where KEH was there taking most used camera equipment. I took my Nikon D200,Canon G10,Nikon battery grip for D200, Nikkor 35 f/2D and my Brown Line Speedotron 4 light set in to trade or get money for it. I got $1135.50 for all of this and they have 8 Nikon D7000 coming because of this sale. So for $122 extra I get a Nikon D7000 on Monday I hope. They even throw in Adobe Elements in the deal. I asked if they could give me credit of $100.00 for Elements but no go there.
Then when I left the store Johnny Rawls called me to play drums at the Slippery Noodle Inn in Indy. He also asked me to shoot pictures for his new book coming out. I guess I should buy a new camera every week. I have been a photographer and pro drummer for over 50 years now. now I want to find a Nikkor 35 f/1.8 lens. But I can wait a while for that.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: New D7000

G