Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Completely thrilled by D7000

ronaldbegg

Ocean Grove, AU
104 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
ronaldbegg Registered since 26th Dec 2010
Sat 09-Apr-11 04:30 PM | edited Sat 09-Apr-11 04:37 PM by ronaldbegg

Hullo all again, well it's several months down the track in relation to D7000 ownership........AND try as I may, I can't shoot a bad image!!

Previously owned a D80 and D200, can't make that claim for them.......focussing was a occasional issue, especially with the D200.

This thing just immediately snap focusses!

So easy to use, have shot several thousand images, all too easy.........not sure how to engage silent mode!!

My life is made easier by my magnificent lens combination.

I have the unsurpassed Nikon 18-200VR, a Sigma 150-500 OS, (awesome)and finally a new Tokina 10-17 Fish Eye.

I don't want to take the latter off!!

Also have a Slik tripod and a monopod. And a Nikon external flash plus a Nikon GP1 GPS unit.

Not wanting for much!

In addition have just upgraded my Mac's to a 27" iMac, a 13" MacBook Pro, an IPhone 4 and an iPod Touch.

In the happy position of wanting almost nothing, to cap it all off, I have an MG sports car!!

Then again, to balance things out, I did have major cardiac surgery about 2 1/2 years back.

Oh, I am a mad golfer, luckily belonging to one of the best Clubs in the world.

i am a Red Bubble user, recommend the site highly, also a Nikon Cafe and DPR Forum member.

Oh, one more thing, Apple Aperture is all I require, it's unsurpassed, no need for Lightroom or Photoshop. ( which I own )

Have all the plugins, Noise Ninja, PT Lens, Topaz, but don't seem to need them with the D7000. The camera almost makes flash redundant, shooting with high ISO's.......incredible really.

Go Nikon!

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Completely thrilled by D7000