Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

The D70s is still working great, but I'm waiting on the D7000!

Bluez4u

US
9 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Bluez4u Registered since 30th Sep 2010
Mon 11-Oct-10 02:08 AM

Imay be one of the few who has a D70s still going strong, and just for having it so long, I was really able to understand it inside and out, and take advantage of everything it has to offer. It still has a lot to offer and I'm keeping it as a great all around 2nd camera. But I do plan on getting to D7000 as soon as it hits the rack!
It seems like new cameras come out just about every few months.
Being that mine was introduced in 2004, I'm looking forward to the change. Having the complete understanding of the 70s, and using it all those years, should really have me pushed into the AWE factor when the d7000 is out!

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: The D70s is still working great, but I'm waiting on...

G