Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Very Basic Question on AF Focus Points

b1234s

Winter Garden, US
97 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
b1234s Registered since 05th Dec 2010
Sat 19-Mar-11 12:39 AM

The camera is set folr 39 points on AF yet in the viewfinder at the top of camera I don't see the 39 pattern displayed. All I see is a single dot rather than the 39 dot grid. This makes me think it is set correctly. When I first got the camera I remember seeing the 39 grid displayed.

Looks like I screwed something up and I have the Nikon User manual and a Nikon D7000 field guide and can't seem to find the answer to a very simple problem.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Very Basic Question on AF Focus Points

G