Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Camera settings, and shooting Raw, which settings affect Raw?

Mr Moose

US
33 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Mr Moose Registered since 05th Jan 2011
Mon 28-Feb-11 05:01 PM

The D7000 has so many different settings, but most of them only are only related to shooting JPG, I only shoot Raw.
Is there a list of which settings that have any affect on a Raw image? I think I might be fooling myself with some of these setting, but I'm just not sure.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Camera settings, and shooting Raw, which settings a...

G