Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

MB-D11 Battery Pack for D-7000 and Shutter Speed

CellarRat

US
15 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
CellarRat Registered since 06th Feb 2011
Sun 06-Feb-11 09:19 PM

About a 2 months ago I purchased my d7k, and to date, I am very happy with the purchase. I more recently purchased the battery pack for reasons including shutter speed increase. I have not read anything on this site or any other that suggested that shutter speed actually does increase with the addition of the battery pack. Does anyone know if there is an increase and how much? The current specs are 6fps. It would be nice if it got to 8fps.

My suspicion is that there is not any increase because it was not stated anywhere is the description of the battery pack online. Please tell me I am wrong.

And by the way this is my first post, I tried to do a search, but I didnt find anything. If this question has been answered please feel free (moderator) to provide the link and move my topic.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: MB-D11 Battery Pack for D-7000 and Shutter Speed

G