Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Got mine and there's three more

Sockeye Salm

Anchorage, US
59 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Sockeye Salm Registered since 30th Dec 2004
Wed 19-Jan-11 11:17 PM

Finally found a D7000 at Stewart's photo shop right here in Anchorage,AK. 531 W. 4th Ave. Mine is body only for $1199. He has three more. (907) 272-8581. He says Nikon distributes them by area and he is the only dealer in the area aside from Best Buy, who also has them here in Anchorage, but only the kit. He will ship to anywhere. Get them quick, he said he was sure they would be gone by this week-end. he just received these on Mon., and we checked, and yes the latest firmware (1.01) is installed.

I'm also having him get me an 85mm 1.4G. I haven't been able to find one anywhere. He thinks he can get one, he already has one on his camera and said he had a bunch of them before Christmas, but none at the moment.

John

(Sockeye Salm)

G