Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Sign up Login
Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Should I just wait for the Next Batch

SurfHunter

US
17 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
SurfHunter Registered since 18th Jan 2011
Tue 18-Jan-11 03:08 PM | edited Tue 18-Jan-11 03:12 PM by SurfHunter

I've been searching and searching for the D7000, and like everywhere
else "Out Of Stock".

So I call local Ritz store.. Orlando,Fl and the Guy tells me that
They do have them in stock... In their local Whse. and that it takes
4 days to recieve, or I can overnight it for $25.

Now, Should I just hold off until Nikon comes out with the Next Batch, to see if they fixed the Pixel issue?


Also, being a new user to such a Dslr. how does one know how to Completely look over the camera in order to find any defects?

Thanks.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Should I just wait for the Next Batch
1
Reply message RE: Should I just wait for the Next Batch
2
     Reply message RE: Should I just wait for the Next Batch
3
Reply message RE: Should I just wait for the Next Batch
4
Reply message RE: Should I just wait for the Next Batch
5
Reply message RE: Should I just wait for the Next Batch
6
     Reply message RE: Should I just wait for the Next Batch
8
Reply message RE: Should I just wait for the Next Batch
7
Reply message RE: Should I just wait for the Next Batch
9
Reply message RE: Should I just wait for the Next Batch
11
     Reply message RE: Should I just wait for the Next Batch
12
Reply message RE: Should I just wait for the Next Batch
10
Reply message RE: Should I just wait for the Next Batch
13
     Reply message RE: Should I just wait for the Next Batch
14
          Reply message RE: Should I just wait for the Next Batch
15
               Reply message RE: Should I just wait for the Next Batch
16

G